“For many new exercisers, it’s not the difficulty of lifting weights that makes them stop exercising, it’s the pressure of stepping into a roomful of advanced lifters that can be nerve-racking.” says June Newland, CSCS, personal trainer and author of the “Fit Today Log”.
That’s why it is important to go to the gym with a friend who you will not be embarrassed to be around. Also, any form of exercise with a friend is always easier to bear. And if you’re going to ache, better to not be the only one, right?
You Should Also Check Out This Post:
- Sunday, July 1 - Are you free to say ‘No’?
- Saturday, June 30 - Hospitality
- Friday, June 29 - Keeping the faith
- Wednesday, June 27 - The golden rule of truth
- Question: What’s the connection between pre-marital sex and adultery?