Every time I see the Creation of Adam painting by Michelangelo at the lobby of the Catholic Archdiocesan Education Centre, I think of…
Donatello does machines,
Raphael’s cool, but rude,
a party dude!
It’s been three months, at least, since Suri, daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, was born. She has not been seen in public and Cruise’s rep says, “We cannot comment.” All this helped to build up anticipation for her first unveiling on the cover of Vanity Fair.
How come they get such good publicity, but the Catholic Church gets such bad publicity when they say, “No comment”?
You Should Also Check Out This Post:
- Sunday, July 1 - Are you free to say ‘No’?
- Saturday, June 30 - Hospitality
- Friday, June 29 - Keeping the faith
- Wednesday, June 27 - The golden rule of truth
- Question: What’s the connection between pre-marital sex and adultery?