I find that when we talk about NFP, some of us have a fuzzy idea of what it really is and how it works, particularly those who are not currently practising it, or have forgotten why they practise it.
Here is a recommended website: Natural Family Planning International, Inc
On this website, you can find and download the NFP-How-To Manual for free, and print a blank chart for your personal use. You will also be able to find information for any interested person - believer or atheist - on the science and the art of NFP.
Choose NFP today. It’s the only method of birth control that has positive side-effects.
You Should Also Check Out This Post:
- Sunday, July 1 - Are you free to say ‘No’?
- Saturday, June 30 - Hospitality
- Friday, June 29 - Keeping the faith
- Wednesday, June 27 - The golden rule of truth
- Question: What’s the connection between pre-marital sex and adultery?